Happy Birthday...to America last week...and to me this week.
I figured I better get these pics posted from the Fourth before we hit the "point of no return." (You know, the point when it's so long after the fact that you can't go back and post about it.)
We just barely made it.
After last year, we decided we must travel to the Bend for every Fourth of July. It just wasn't the same without food, family, and fireworks so off we went!
Testing out the new swing at G-Mom and G-Dad's
He approves.
Gee, I think Cade needs just a wee bit more attention.
Swinging with Aunt "Kizzie" AKA Patriotic Barbie
Swimming with Grandpa Mike
Aunt Beth and Keith racing their firework cars
The little boys weren't exactly sure about all this, but they weren't scared either.
Festive 4th Feast
Cade says he actually prefers Cinco de Mayo. Don't tell anyone.
Matching shirts for one and all!
My Plaid short cuties this year...
And a look back to last year.
Nothing like resurrecting some old fireworks that have been down in my parents basement since last year...or the year before
No fire for you, my friend.
Impromptu 14 Month Photo shoot
I've done a little early birthday celebrating already. My wonderful husband has finally figured it out, the key to my heart = DQ Ice Cream Cake!!!
Almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
Fireworks, family, and ice cream cake...I knew I loved July!
1 comment:
DQ ice cream cake is the key to my heart as well! Kirk finally figured it out last year after two bdays of hints :) Happy BDAY!
Post a Comment