Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Five Months Ago...

Hard to believe that five months ago today I left school, dropped off the dry cleaning, and soon-after we got to meet Reese.

I have loved getting to spend all day of every day of these last five months getting to know our Sweet Reese. School officially starts back up again tomorrow.

Reese has adjusted very well to the sitter. The first few days she hardly slept at all and was a little on edge by the time she made it home. They seem to be getting a routine down and she's taking one long nap during the day. She's continued to sleep well at night regardless. She goes down at about 8:30pm and sleeps for about 12 hours, with me pretty much feeding her in her sleep at 12:30am right before I go to bed and 6:30am when I get up.
She wants to crawl so, so bad. Up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Lots of scooting and some backwards-ish crawling. She doesn't seem very close to sitting up which worries me a little because I'm pretty sure Cade was sitting up by now. But, of course in hindsight, I'm pretty sure Cade was sitting up, had 5 teeth, and was saying his ABCs by 5 months. No?

As you may notice in the pictures, she's outgrowing most of her clothes these days...exposing a few rolls here and there.



Her fist or fingers are pretty much in her mouth at all times. She got confused here and was holding up four fingers instead of five for five months. Silly Reese.

Can't resist that sweet gummy smile!

See us at one month, two months, three months, and four!

No comments: