As I'm sure you know, we've had a crap-load of snow here lately. Two storms rolled through dropping about 16-20 inches of snow. We've attended school 1 out of the last 5 school days making it a teacher's dream come true. Thank you, supposed Global Warming.
These snow days have been a bit less relaxing than snow days of the past, but nonetheless I've enjoyed the extra time with the kids and the additional free time. We've just been livin' it up around here! Picnics, obstacle courses, snow ice cream, cuddling by the fire, and lots of movies.
The view from inside.
Cade and Matt braved the elements to shovel the drive...again and again.
Reese was amused by all the white stuff...and oh crap...that thing is still out there
Havin' fun
There are rules for the fire you know...
Sweet Reese
Our Super Hero
I can't remember the last time I left the house...or put on make up for that matter. But tomorrow we will emerge again and try to settle back into a routine. Wish us luck!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment