Summer! Let it begin! Bring on the summer activities!
Last weekend we made our first trip of the season to DeAnna Rose Children's Farmstead. We just love that place. I'm excited that both kids are old enough to enjoy it this summer. (I felt a little bad always dragging Reese with us last year.)
A friend recommended that we visit Orr Family Farm on our trip to Oklahoma City in June. I'm not sure, but I would think it's a similar concept to Deanna Rose. Unfortunately, they were hit very hard with the recent tornado. The stories and pictures that emerged after the storm are definitely heart-wrenching. But it's so refreshing to see the way people respond in the wake of tragedy. People reaching out to help those in need. God is definitely using people to help make good out of something horrible. Prayers for Oklahoma.
No comments:
Post a Comment