July is my favorite month. Hands down. It cannot be beat.

C'mon...summer, my birthday, no work, the pool, fun activities with the kids, impromptu trips to Lawrence or the Bend, our anniversary...seriously, best month ever!
This year it seemed to zoom by so fast, like all good things.
So here is our July in pictures...ok...and some words. I'm an over-explainer, I know. You should see my sub-plans.
![]() |
| Birthday flowers from Matt since he was traveling on my birthday. |
My friend, Amy, absolutely spoiled us for my birthday. It's no secret that I love DQ ice cream cake. Like I could eat it for every meal kind of love it. How sweet of Amy to bring us Panera and mini DQ ice cream cakes!
![]() |
| Reese approved. |
We had so much fun, thank you, Amy & Brenley!!
We celebrated again when we took a trip to the Bend later that week.
![]() |
| My pink hair phase...go with it. |







Fun in Lawrence at Aud's. Why do we not go there more often?
Selfie right before Planes 2 started. We had the Great Mall theater to ourselves that afternoon!
![]() |
| My little chef. |
![]() |
| We love Deanna Rose! |
Our annual trip to Paradise Park with the cousins. The kids had a blast!
Crown Center exhibit with the Heine's. We miss them so much already!
![]() |
| Our scientist... |
![]() |
| And our Superhero? |
We celebrated our anniversary as a family at the Legends by eating at the T. Rex Restaurant.
Matt and I agreed...probably not going to do that again...
The long-anticipated JT concert finished off the month!
![]() |
| Jamie and I...too old for selfies?! |
Pretty much all of KC was there...and our seats were quite high...but still such a fun experience.
Can't wait til my huge JT poster arrives...for my classroom. Speaking of which, I've been back to school since August 1st. Woof. See why I always dread July coming to an end? Next post = new classroom...and my thoughts on it.
I'm focusing on being thankful that our super-duper fun July happened, rather than super-duper bummed that it's over. So thankful for my sweet time with the kiddos this summer and ALL that KC has to see and do!




















No comments:
Post a Comment